Our purpose built office is open Monday to Sunday between 6.30 am and 10.30 pm, staffed after office hours between 5.00 pm and 10.30 pm by two supervisors able to manage responses to incidents or unexpected events to ensure you always have the support of knowledgeable people who are able to assist whenever the need arises. A supervisor and care assistant are also available “on call” at weekends 7.00 am to 10.00 pm to ensure continuity of support 7 days a week.
We have improved our service by issuing all our carers with Smartphones which keep them in contact with the office. Therefore, the office know where staff are, how far they are from your house and when staff are running late. If your visit is running late the office can phone ahead to let you know when your carer will arrive.
The office staff know within half an hour of your visit time if your carer has been. So you need never worry that your visit has been missed. This technology offers you:
- Security and peace of mind
- Better timekeeping
- Information if a carer is running late.
- An optional “signature capture” facility on your carer’s smartphone. For your added peace of mind you can sign your carer in when they arrive and sign them out when they leave, using the carer’s Smartphone.
- Easy weekly or monthly reports with a full history of who visited, when they came, when they left and how long they stayed.
- The reassurance of knowing that the office will receive an emergency message if your carer has not arrived within 30 minutes of the expected time.